PRETORIENS!! PRETORIENS!! Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Can't restart computer after shut down

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PRETORIENS!! Index du Forum -> PRETORIENS!! -> PRETORIENS!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennermack

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Can't restart computer after shut down Répondre en citant

Hi,

I have been searching for the fix to this for about 3 days now and can't find any resolve.I have just installed a used motherboard that I aquired for someone,the motherboard is a LanPartyUT nF3 Ultra D When plugged in fresh the computer will start without any issues and runs great. But once shut down via the shut down procedures in XP, the computer will not restart with by pressing the case start/power button.Now if I turn off the power supply switch or unplug from the wall and wait until the motherboard light goes out and then turn on the power supply switch or plug back into the wall I can use the case start/power button to start the computer.I have already replaced the case switch with 2 different working switches to no avail. Looking for some help or suggestions?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://computerhelpforums.com/threads/cant-restart-computer-after-shut-dow…
Cryptocurrency Trading Marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PRETORIENS!! Index du Forum -> PRETORIENS!! -> PRETORIENS!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation