PRETORIENS!! PRETORIENS!! Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion
Windows Vista 64-bit Canon Pixma IP2600 fails to install cor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PRETORIENS!! Index du Forum -> PRETORIENS!! -> PRETORIENS!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jennermack

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Windows Vista 64-bit Canon Pixma IP2600 fails to install cor Répondre en citant

Hi,

I've completed the File and Settings Transfer process, following the wizard and a network drive, and apparently successfully, but the target computer did not have the contents of the My Documents folder of the original PC. The folders are there, but with a pair of circular arrows attached to the icons but with no contents.I copied the contents of My Documents manually, but they appear only when I navigate to My Documents from the C: drive - not from the link at the top of Windows Explorer.Has anyone any thoughts on this?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://bit.ly/2rTx40L
Bitcoin Wallet Marketing

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 08:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PRETORIENS!! Index du Forum -> PRETORIENS!! -> PRETORIENS!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation